The University of Jos, UNIJOS degree course for special pedagogy and rehabilitation studies in the fields of hearing, visual handicap (VH), computer-based rehabilitation (CBR) and learning disabilities (LD), admission form for the academic session 2016/2017 is out.
The University of Jos announces the sale of application forms for admission to the degree course for special education and rehabilitation science in the fields of hearing, visual handicap (VH), computer-based rehabilitation (CBR) and learning disabilities (LD).
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM: 2 years
Interested applicants must have at least three (3) loans at a normal level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To pay the application form to generate RRR, go to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government”
- Name of the MDA type “University of Jos”
- Type of service / purpose – Select “CCE APPLICATION FORMS”
- Fill in other details to generate RRR
- Bank branch or any channel such as Internet Banking, ATM Card, e.t.c.
- Pay N 3.500.00 on remita.net
- Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng/forms_application to complete the online application form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE
All completed application forms should be returned on or before 30 June 2017 to the Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation Science, Faculty of Education, Naraguta Campus, University of Jos Nigeria, and should include:
I. Certified copies of the academic qualification.
Ii. Two current pass photos
III. Birth certificate/age certificate
Verified at: www.unijos.edu.ng