NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program 2017/2018 Application at www.nddc.gov.ng
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program 2017/2018 is currently being conducted for interested graduates and non-graduates from the Niger Delta region who would like to apply. The application for Skill Acquisition Training is available online in the NDDC Web Portal.
In this article, we will look at the instructions and requirements that you need in the 2017 NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program.
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program was initiated by the Niger Delta Regional Master Plan (NDRDMP) in Sections 5.7.3 and 5.7.4, following the success of the previous programs. The NDRDMP has been set up to address guidelines for economic development in rural and urban areas of the Niger Delta region.
Are you a prospective JAMB 2018 Candidate?. Check out JAMB 2018/2019 Registration Guides
Apply Also: TOTAL/NNPC Scholarship Scheme
This 2017 NDDC Entrepreneurship Training Program is entirely from the oil and gas sector. The Qualification Acquisition Program of the Niger Delta Development Commission has the task of strengthening micro and small enterprises (SMEs) with the main target of strengthening the economies of the Niger Delta countries and helping young people to become job-seekers instead of job-seekers improve. You will also learn how to manage your company
The program for entrepreneurship outside the oil and gas sector is based on:
- Entertainment and hospitality
- Trade and commerce
- Manufacture and processing
- Professional services and others
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program 2017 is as follows
- Food Processing
- Welding and manufacturing
- Maritime technology
- Entertainment industry
- Furniture and woodworking
- Catering & confectionery
- Modern printing technology
Modedesign & Tailoring
- Housekeeping (ties & dying)
- Solar power maintenance
- Computer engineering/programming
Apply Now: Federal Government Recruitment 2017
Application procedures for the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program 2017/2018
- As mentioned above, all applications are available online via the NDDC web portal at nddc.gov.ng
- It is expected that each applicant will only fill in one form, as several applications will automatically draw an automatic disqualification from the program
- The application can be submitted online between the days of publication until the application form for the online application.
- The selection process described in this publication will be extremely strict, thorough and competitive
Application requirements for the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program 2017-2018
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old
- At least applicants with school certificate or OND etc. can apply for the NDDC program
- They are scanning and upload your last passport, Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must come from Niger Delta countries
Apply Also: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017
How to Become an NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program
- To apply for the NDDC skill program, please kindly
- Go to the official NDDC portal at nddc.gov.ng
- Next, select your preferred program from the above-list program
- Complete all necessary information in the online form and print it after completing your reference code
Applicants should note that;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for the program
- All successful applicants must provide original copies of their education certificates, identification certificates of the local authorities and other documents before final selection of the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Program.
Best Of Luck.