Apply now for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017
The recruitment process is open to those who apply for the Nigerian Navy rating Cadre. Navy applicants are hereby advised to go through the list of entry requirements and guidelines before registering for registration on the Nigerian Navy application website. The online recruitment of the Navy for 2017 Recruitment Exercise began on July 1, 2017. You can see the application guidelines for the Navy here.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017
Basic qualifications for Nigerian Navy recruitment
Are you a prospective JAMB 2018 Candidate?. Check out JAMB 2018/2019 Registration Guides
Have at least 5 credits in no more than 2 sessions in WASSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB (including English and Math).
The required height is 1.70 meters for Male and 1.67 meters for Female.
Candidates must be single and from the birth of Nigerian origin.
Applicants must be between 18 and 22 years old, while 24 to 26 years are the acceptable limit and can not go beyond the age gap for persons with OND, NCE, Nurses, and Motor Transport Department (MTD).
Candidates with higher qualifications than those defined in the guidelines should therefore not be applied, as they are not taken into account.
For detailed instructions, go to Joinnigeriannavy.com and click Policies
General information for candidates
- The naval recruitment exercise begins with an aptitude test, which is seconded by screening candidates’ certificates in recognized centers for various countries across the country.
- The dates for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test is available in October 2017.
- t is recommended not to give any person or group of people to assist them in hiring any satisfaction or incitement.
- You will be in your interest not to submit several online applications, as each one will be disqualified with several applications.
- The candidate is advised to carefully read the instructions on the website www.joinnigeriannavy.com or to call the following working days from 9 am to 4 pm: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
Step by Step Instructions How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruiting
Interested and qualified candidates should visit:
For the Nigerian Navy recruitment, please follow the steps below
Step 1: Please go to http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Step 2: Click the Register button to create an account on this portal. After logging in, log in using a valid e-mail address (used as the user name on the site) and a password that you can remember.
Note: Keep your e-mail address (username) and password secure so you can log in the next time you want to access your account.
Step 3: Complete all required information in the application form. Make sure that you carefully review your data to ensure that all the data you enter is correct before submission.
Note: You can log in at any time before the closing of the application to make changes to your account after submitting.
Step 4: Finally, download and print a copy of your completed application form, which must contain the following parts:
- Guarantor form.
- Local Government Area Certificate Form.
- Applicant’s declaration and certification by parents / parents.
- Police certification form.
- The suitability test and the screening of certificates will soon be held in October 2017.
Application deadline: Not yet fixed.
What do you take? We believe this article was helpful if so, do not hesitate to share it.